So, you’ve heard about facial ticketing and biometric solutions, but you don’t know where to start.
You need to choose a facial ticketing vendor that is reliable, secure, and can handle the high volume of traffic that your events generate.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a facial ticketing vendor:
In addition to these, you should also consider the vendor’s experience working with customers similar to you. This will ensure that they have the expertise to meet your specific needs.
Here are some steps you can take to choose a facial ticketing vendor:
- List out your requirements. What are your must-have and nice-to-have features? Be sure to consider the factors listed above, as well as your specific needs, such as the size of your stadium or arena and the types of events you host.
- Research vendors. Once you have a list of requirements, research different facial ticketing vendors. Read reviews, compare features and pricing, and contact vendors for more information.
- Request demos. Once you have narrowed down your choices, request demos from the vendors. This will give you a chance to see the system in theory (a closed environment) and ask any questions you have.
- Go see the system(s) in action. Demos are great to see how you might implement this, but nothing beats using the technology in a live situation. It’s even better if you can speak to another customer or fans that use the system week over week.
- Make a decision. Once you have considered all of the factors and reviewed the demos and references, you can make a decision about which facial ticketing vendor is right for your team.
Here are some additional tips for choosing a facial ticketing vendor:
If you’re considering a facial ticketing implementation, Wicket is happy to guide you through the process and provide you with insights into the industry. Reach out to us on our contact sales page.