As of 1/8/2021
Wicket, LLC (“Wicket” or “we” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to taking reasonable steps towards protecting your privacy online and managing your information through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you (i) use Wicket’s mobile application, and/or (ii) use its associated website located at www.wicketsoft.com (the “Website”), (collectively, the Wicket mobile application and the Website shall be referred to as the “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
The Platform is designed to help you connect with friends, play games, gain faster access in venues or areas within venues (“Venues”) and receive information and promotions relating to certain live events (“Events”) that partner with Wicket. In order to work, the Platform needs to know your location and other identifying information, including facial likeness.
This policy applies to (i) the Platform; (ii) any e-mail, text and other electronic messages concerning Wicket’s operations, products or services; and (iii) our marketing contacts with you, including your interactions with our advertising and applications on third-party websites (e.g., Facebook and Instagram).
Our Platform is not intended for anyone under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 is authorized to use, or provide any information to, the Platform. Further, in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we do not request, or knowingly collect, personal information from children under 16. If we learn of any mistaken or inadvertent collection or receipt of personal information from a child under 16 through their misuse of the Platform, we will delete that information from our records. We ask all parents and guardians to assist us in our efforts to comply with COPPA by prohibiting children under the age of 16 from providing Wicket with any personal information or using the Platform without parental oversight and assistance. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including, but not limited to:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, time and dates of visits to the Platform, comments or postings on the Platform, your social media account information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- Information that is about you but individually does not specifically identify you, such as the websites from which you link to our Platform, and aggregated, non-identifying information that is derived from audience information in Venues or from your personal information (such as the number of users accessing our Platform from a particular geographic area);
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform and usage details; or concerning your location. We automatically receive your location whenever the Platform is running on your device through a variety of means that may provide us with information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
We may also rely on GPS information collected by your mobile device or other information you provide us. Please note that the Platform will share your location whenever it is running, including when running in the background. In order to cease the sharing of location information you must completely close out of the Platform.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, mobile carrier, browser and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other geolocation information; and
- From third parties, for instance, if you receive an in-Platform promotion or other offer from a third-party vendor or customer, or if you choose to provide personal information to a third party vendor, customer, or advertiser, that third party may provide us with certain information about your interaction, including personal information.
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering with our Platform, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fullfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). User Contributions may include your public profile and any reviews and/or ratings that you choose to post on the Platform. Your User Contributions may be available to the general public and are posted at your own risk. Please use discretion when posting User Contributions and avoid posting personal information. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform or the general public with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Neither we, nor any of our third-party service providers, is or shall be responsible for any use by any unauthorized person of any personal information you disclose through the Platform.
As you navigate through or near and interact with our Platform, we may collect certain information about you and your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, via automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons, and outside sources, such as email lists from third parties that may be used for marketing purposes.
Such information may include details of your visits to our Platform, including, without limitation, traffic data, location data, logs and other communications data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform as well as information about your computer or mobile device and Internet connection including IP address, operating system, browser type, and wireless carrier.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate viewing times and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Server Logs. A web “server log” is a record of activity created by a computer that delivers certain web pages to your browser. Certain activities that you perform on our Platform may record information in server logs, such as if you enter a search term into a search box located on the Platform. The server log may record, for example, the search terms or information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser.
- Widgets. A “widget” is generally an application that can be embedded in a webpage. Widgets can provide real-time information to the Platform. Widgets are often provided by third-parties; we may provide widgets on our Platform. Widgets may enable the third parties that provide them to collect data about users visiting the Platform.
We, and our authorized third party service providers, may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- (i) to present our Platform and its contents to you;
- (ii) to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- (iii) analyze trends and conduct research about improving our products, services and Platform;
- (iv) learn about our users’ needs;
- (v) contact users for research, informational or marketing purposes;
- (vi) provide our advertisers and marketing partners with anonymized information about users of the Platform;
- (vii) track traffic patterns and usage of the Platform;
- (viii) enable online registration;
- (ix) correlate information with other commercially available information to identify demographics and preferences to assist us or our partners and affiliates in marketing efforts;
- (x) address information security and/or privacy practices control, network functioning, engineering, and troubleshooting issues;
- (xi) investigate claims and/or legal actions, violations of law or agreements, and compliance with relevant applicable laws and legal process;
- (xii) based on our good-faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law, or otherwise to disclose information to prevent fraud and reduce credit risks, to cooperate with police and other governmental authorities, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to the Platform or the public;
- (xiii) process or engage in a sale of all or part of our business, or if we go through a reorganization or merger;
- (xiv) to provide you with notices about your account;
- (xv) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including providing you with information that you requested;
- (xvi) to notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- (xvii) to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform; and
- (xviii) for any other purpose with your consent. We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you and to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Wicket’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Wicket about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you or provide you with special incentives or discounts.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (e.g., contacting you via email).
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wicket, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Geolocation. Because the Platform relies on your location to provide you with relevant information and promotions, disabling location services on your mobile device will render the Platform inoperable.
- Promotional Offers from Wicket. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by Wicket to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request and your exact name and address to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may click the relevant unsubscribe links in those emails.
- Third Party Advertising. We do not control third parties’ advertising, including interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can update and change certain personal information that you provided us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California law permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented commercially reasonable physical and electronic measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no data can be guaranteed to be totally secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform nor can we guarantee that such information will not become publicly available. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform. You can reduce some of these risks by using common-sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up-to-date antivirus software on your electronic devices.
The Platform is not meant for users outside of the United States. If you are visiting the Website, or otherwise using the Platform from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States. All information you receive from the Platform may be created on servers located in the United States, and all information you provide may be maintained on web servers and systems located within the United States. The data protection laws in the United States and other countries might not be the same as those in your country. By using the Sites or submitting information to us, you specifically consent to the transfer of your information to the United States and to the facilities and servers we use, and to those with whom we may share your information.
100 S. Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Touchless Access to Open Your Venue
Wicket is a partner, not a vendor. Our software solutions are at the forefront of the industry, but designed to integrate seamlessly with venue resources and personnel.